Summer is coming to a close, but there’s two shades I can’t get enough of; pink and white. Just yesterday, I bought a pair of pink and white polka-dot sunglasses on sale! Here is my August 2014 Wishlist, featuring some of my top picks in these hues, best before Labour Day!
1. Kate Spade Hello Tokyo cat purse, $298. This bag is the epitome of cute, with its glossy, chubby shape and elegant gold chain strap. It’s a cute little addition perfect for a night out or to make a statement.
2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, $6. This lip product by NYX is a cheap and chic cult favourite. I have it already in Milan, but I’m loving this soft bubblegum pink Tokyo shade! The product takes a little while to dry, but once it sets, it lasts for hours. It doesn’t have an overwhelming scent or taste, which I prefer, and you don’t need to worry about liner, gloss or reapplying.
3. Cynthia Rowley Long Sleeve Flounce Dress, $413. This silk dress is versatile for date night or late summer weddings. I love the high neckline and girly flounce hem. Pair this with a pair of elegant metallic sandals or cute black ballerina flats.
4. SheInside White Floral Crochet Jumpsuit, $38. On the lower price end, this floral crochet romper is the perfect summer outfit. Take on the white-on-white trend with a pair of white heels, or wear it with bohemian gladiators for an effortless summer look.
5. Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ Pointy Toe Pump, $595. These white pumps are the quintessential summer shoe (beside the Birkenstock). Paired with pants to work, or a cute shift dress, they are elegant yet edgy in this matte white shade.
6. Baublebar Pink Opal Bardot Drops, $38. These opalescent pink drop earrings are elegant and can be worn with the cute silk dress, or to dress up a plain jeans and tee combo.
7. Birkenstock Madrid Cashmere Rose Flat Sandal, $89. I love the delicate pink patent shade of these Birkenstock sandals, which makes you completely forget about the “ugly sandal” term.
Shop the post: