November was… rough. I had a lot on my plate, and had to prioritize between studying for the bar exam, articling and moving. A couple weeks ago, I wrote the solicitor exam and had to… View Full Post
I’ve already blogged about my favourite Cyber Monday Deals here, but needed to dedicate an entire post to all the amazing products on sale during Amazon Cyber Monday. I’ve rounded up the best deals, from… View Full Post
Cyber Monday 2017 is HERE. Because Black Friday was really just a warm up. I’ve rounded up a bunch of sale codes for my favourite shops, as well as some cute finds for everyone on… View Full Post
I can’t believe it, but in a few days, I’ll be moving into yet another new home. We’re upgrading a 400 square foot condo to a floor of a house, and of course, my mind is spinning with all the decor possibilities. We’ve been collecting little pieces here and there, but lately have been turning to Amazon for all our needs. With Prime, we can expect them to be delivered to our door in less than a few days! Here’s my home decor wishlist including some items I’ve been crushing on.
1. Umbra Trigg Wall Vessel, Brass, $40 is the perfect little vase. For buds, makeup brushes or pens, the possibilities are endless.
2. A set of Agate Geode bookends will elevate your bookshelves.
3. The Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Coloured Sunrise Simulation alarm clock is perfect for deep sleepers like me suffering from S.A.D.
5. A marble cheese board is a must-have kitchen accessory for entertaining, or for creating beauty flat lays!
6. I’m in love with this vintage style rug. Can you believe Amazon.ca sells rugs? The prices and Prime delivery are perfect for busy people on a budget! (I also love this white and grey shag rug!)… View Full Post
Accessories can transform your wardrobe, but glasses can transform your entire outlook. I’ve worn glasses since grade two, and over the years, I’ve collected some interesting frames. From a bedazzled 1950s-inspired cat-eye pair, to oversized… View Full Post