For the first time in a long time, this September actually feels like I’m going back to school. I’ve got butterflies in my stomach and I’ve spent way too much time in stationery aisles that I probably have four packs of Hiliters and a decade’s supply of Post-it flags. Of course, one of the best parts of going back to school is picking out an outfit… so here are some back-to-school outfit ideas.
- Daniel Wellington Southampton Lady watch (save 15 per cent with code “natalieast”)
- Schoolboy Blazer from J. Crew
- Keds Champion sneakers in a pretty floral print.
- Sunflower print dress from ASOS.
- Fringe Proenza Schouler PS1 schoolbag
- Birkenstock Arizona sandals in metallic copper
- Bleecker Brooklyn Messenger bag from Coach.
- Bow print sweater from Target
- Patterned striped skater skirt from ASOS.
- Mathematic Mr. Fox wallet.
- Retro Cat-eye glasses from Clearly Contacts.
- Printed plaid chiffon dress.
- Pointy-toe flats from ModCloth.
I hope these back to school outfit ideas inspired you! I’ve been loving preppy looks and classic pieces with a twist lately. Whether you buy a completely new outfit or splurge on a cool new bag or shoes, I hope everyone goes back to school with confidence this September!
Shop the post: