Last night, the stars gathered for the 2017 Sag Awards. I love this awards show because it recognizes diverse talent, TV and movies and the unique X factor of a killer ensemble cast. There were many trends on the red carpet, from updated LBDs to deep jewel tones and velvet. Here is my best and worst dressed 2017 SAG Awards list.
Best Dressed: 2017 SAG Awards
5. Kate Hudson took a bit of a fashion risk in this Christian Dior gown. I love the horizontal sheer panels, as well as the on-trend “Christian Dior” waistband peeking through. The whole look is very couture and fashion forward.
4. Michelle Dockery stunned in this vertical striped Elie Saab gown. I always look forward to see what she is wearing, and I love that she takes risks. This gown definitely paid off and really plays up her porcelain skin.
View my full roundup of the Best & Worst dressed looks at the 2017 SAG Awards by clicking the “View Full Post” button below!… View Full Post
Actors, musicians and fashion’s elite mingled with silicon valley entrepreneurs and tech moguls at Monday night’s Met Gala, feting the museum’s latest Costume Institute exhibition, Manus x Machina. The exhibition bridges fashion and technology, which resulted in many stars donning heavy metal and innovative garments. Here are my picks for the best and worst dressed at the 2016 Met Gala.
Best Dressed at the 2016 Met Gala
7. Zendaya perfectly nailed the futuristic look in this sleek metallic Michael Kors dress, complete with a modern bob cut.
6. Kendall Jenner in Atelier Versace. The model looked gorgeous in this dress, with its intriguing webbed design and use of negative space.
5. Nicole Kidman wore the stars and the moon on her Alexander McQueen dress. Space is the next frontier, so I loved this referential nod to the evening’s theme.
4. Emma Watson looked gorgeous in this classic Calvin Klein gown with a twist – it’s made from recycled water bottles! Finally a star took on the technology theme, and integrated it into their look.
… View Full Post
So last night, Leo finally got his Oscar. That was the highlight of the night amidst that snoozefest four hour affair. Of course, I wanted to share my best and worst dressed picks from the Oscars 2016 red carpet.
Oscars 2016 red carpet best-dressed:
6. Olivia Munn brought on the sexy in a sleek tangerine look. I love that she matched her lips to the Stella McCartney dress and kept it simple with the hair.
Oscars 2016 red carpet: Worst-Dressed
5. Jennifer Lawrence took her devotion to her role in Joy to the red carpet by donning this Miracle Mop dress by Dior.… View Full Post
From cool white gowns to bright canary yellows, the stars kicked off Awards season last night in Hollywood. There were no gowns that really blew me away, but here are my picks for the Best… View Full Post
I’m going to preface this blog post by saying let’s leave Trump and his politics out of what I have to say. I was scrolling through my news feed on Facebook when I noticed a… View Full Post