Tomorrow is Canada Day, and I’m already excited to watch fireworks and make a maple syrup cocktail. Here are some Canada Day inspired fashion and home products that are perfect for celebrating Canada!
1. Alex & Ani Canada Maple Leaf Bangle, $28 at the Bay. Add this bangle to your arm party or let it dangle on its own to show your Canadian pride!
2. Je T’aime Canada T-shirt, $18 at the Bay. This cute white tee with a French slogan picks up on the French logo tee trend, while also showing off your pride.
3. Michael Kors Large Marina Striped Grab Bay, $132 at Michael Kors. This cute nautical bag with rope handles is perfect for July. From celebrating Canada Day (its large size is perfect for stashing a bottle of wine and a few snacks) to being your perfect dock or poolside companion.
4. Manitobah Mukluks Canoe Moccassin. This moccasin company is native-owned and the purchase of a pair will directly benefit the community. Many of their pieces are also made in Canada, which helps support the local economy. This grey pair is classic and comfortable in a soft suede and rugged Vibram sole.
5. Hudson’s Bay Company striped Beach Towel, $30 at the Bay. Take the classic stripes of the Hudson Bay Company to the beach in this pretty, nautical towel.
7. I heart Canada Bamboo Necklace, $22 at Etsy. This adorable handmade necklace is a great way to show where your heart or home is.
Shop the Post: