I’m always rushing out the door. No matter how much I prepare or plan, I’m always dashing out for class last minute, or trying to get a blog post up right before class. Any opportunity to save time is important, especially when it comes to my beauty routine! I was excited to try out Jergens‘ Moisturizer for Wet Skin, and wanted to share how the product worked for me.
This product is unlike any others, as you can moisturize in seconds, without having to wait for the product to sink into your skin. While still wet in the shower, apply a generous amount to your body and gently pat dry with your towel, as normal. No more standing around, naked and cold in your bathroom while waiting for the claminess of your moisturizer to go away!
For a product found at your local drugstore, the moisturizer is silky and the scents are heavenly. I loved the subtle tropical scent of the Coconut Oil Moisturizer for Wet Skin, which wasn’t overpowering but was still very fresh and lovely. I also enjoyed the Grean Tea Oil scent, which I loved using on my back which is acne prone! Neither of these products caused any abnormal breakouts, which is a huge draw for my sensitive skin.
My apartment runs on electric heating which is very drying on the skin. While I’m dilligent about moisturizing my face and neck, my poor knees, shoulders and elbows (as well as every space in between) often gets neglected. This moisturizer gives you very silky skin and isn’t clammy-feeling at all which I loved!
Another huge plus about this product is the convenient pump dispenser. Again, this is a timesaver because you don’t need to turn the bottle upside down and wait for the product to come out! I also liked how the bottles matched the vintage blue tiles in my new apartment’s bathroom!
Some of my other time-saving tips include:
1. If you don’t have time to wash your hair, dry shampoo or a sleek pony is your BFF!
2. Make a large pot of coffee or tea and put part of it away into a thermos, so you don’t have to wait in line at a coffee shop, and you can also save a lot of money and the environment!
3. Load documents or readings onto your laptop or device so you can do work while on the go without having to worry about wifi or cell service.
4. If you’re in a rush to get out the door, I love a 5 minute face which includes mineral powder, mascara and pink lipstick.
5. Use a daily planner/To-Do lists to prioritize and plan how you will allocate your time that day. Try to keep track of little tasks you can get done easily to motivate yourself, and even include fun errands like painting your nails! It’s incredible how much time you can save by being organized and motivated to get stuff done.
In the morning, it’s nice to save a few minutes here or there, in order to have more time to enjoy a cup of tea and cuddle time with my cat… If you get a chance to try this new moisturizer, let me know how you like it in the comments below!
This post was sponsored by Jergens Canada, but my opinions are my own!