This Friday, I’m pairing up and co-hosting with Lauren Slade of the Style Elixir for a Friday’s Fab Favourites post – you can link up below! I wanted to share not only an outfit, but a favourite place, and one of my favourite spots in the city is Sugar Beach. Along the eastern waterfront in Toronto, the beach is adorned with retro umbrellas in a stunning bubblegum pink shade, as if they were plucked off of South Beach or somewhere along the Mediterranean. I could spend hours just reading the newspaper and watching sailboats, all while being intoxicated by the smell of sugar. Sugar Beach gets its name from the Redpath sugar factory right next door, which is unsightly, but the area has been completely rejuvenated with a swanky new George Brown campus and this little patch of pastel beach paradise!
I’m wearing a seersucker heart print Zara dress (sold out, similar BDG Bow-Back Stripe Sweetheart Dress from Urban Outfitters), Forever 21 Island Girl Round floral sunglasses, Michael Kors Pressly watch, Forever 21 daisy bracelet, silver Half Moon necklace c/o The Infinitine and an old red tote from H&M (similar LeSportsac Everygirl Tote).
Shop the post:
I threw this dress over top of my Victoria’s Secret bandeau bikini. I usually wear caftans or sheer coverups, but I couldn’t exactly ride the TTC on a Wednesday afternoon in that kind of beachy get up! The seersucker fabric of this dress is very light for a hot day but it’s thick and opaque enough to wear to dinner afterwards. I also love the cute cut outs, which is also a great way to beat the heat! I’m hoping that heat comes back soon for the rest of the summer, so that I can visit Sugar Beach again!
What is your Friday Fab Favourite? Leave your favourite post in the widget below, I’m looking forward to see what you have to share and get inspired for the weekend!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
Natalie from Nataliastyle (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!