I wanted to share a Valentine’s Day gift guide whether you’re shopping for your special lady, your Galentine or your lucky guy this holiday. From under $40 finds to luxurious keepsakes, here is some inspiration to treat your loved ones on Valentine’s Day.
I decided to go with a rose theme and share girly items any lady would love.
- This rose print dress from ASOS, $122, is a gorgeous piece that’s perfect layered under a wool coat for Valentine’s Day dinner, or with jewelry and sandals for a summer wedding. Floral details have been popping up all over winter and pre-spring pieces and I also love the idea of mixing solids or textures for a decadent look.
- A luxurious candle from Diptyque, $40, is a gorgeous, sensual gift. I love the girly pink and lip print packaging of the Rosaviola scent.
- A pretty Rifle Paper Co. iPhone case, $36, is the perfect gift to have on hand for your Galentine, or as a sweet addition to flowers and chocolate.
- A pretty bag in a gorgeous print is the perfect way to kick off a spring wardrobe. Kate Spade’s classic Maise bag, $278, has been reinvinted in a rose print.
- Get your glow on with this luxurious Charlotte Tilbury illuminating powder, $65. I love the rosegold packaging and how finely milled her products are. This shade could be used on your skin or body, making it the perfect product to get that Instagram-worthy glow.
- Rosy cheeks are the perfect Valentine’s Day accessory! This Paul & Joe Beauté blush, $18, offers three shades in one. Use the right side for a natural rose glow, swirl the two together for an amped up look, or sweep the deeper shade for dramatic rouge. The pretty floral packaging makes it perfect to keep on your vanity.
- This arrow earring, $1700, is the most unique, elegant way to celebrate love. In rose gold with diamonds, the earring crawls up the ear for a modern look.
- For a sweet Galentine gift, this LOVE pouch, $7, is perfect for toting makeup, jewelry or your lipstick, keys and phone for a night out.Valentine’s day is a great time to pamper your partner, with skincare products from Jan Marini or a lovely dinner and fresh flowers.
- A pair of cool shoes are perfect for updating his wardrobe. This pair of navy derby shoes from Ted Baker, $220, can be dressed up or down as well.
- To pamper your man, the Jack Black Core Collection, $52, is the perfect starter kit to get him into skin care, or stop him from dipping into your own stash! Jack Black’s Beard Lube is a hallmark product and a must in his shave kit.
- A classic watch is a quintessential gift. Daniel Wellington’s updated Classic St. Mawes, $300, features a trendy oversized face, blue arms and a slim profile.
- Hydration is always in style, especially when it comes in a sleek, manly package. The wood S’Well bottle, $35, will keep hot drinks hot for 12 hours, or cold drinks cold for a full day! These bottles are life-changing and so stylish.
- A leather briefcase is another great gift idea. This one from Fossil, $300, is very stylish and durable, with plenty of space for his laptop.
- Give him the gift of good coffee. A ceramic Hario cone, $35, is a mainstay in making the perfect cup of java and an affordable gift. Pair it with some beans from his favourite coffee house for a thoughtful gift.
- A cool pair of sneaks is always a great gift idea! The Lacoste 12.12 sneaker, $240, in red features the monochromatic look in a punchy red colour.
- Cool tunes make for a cool gift and the Crosley Radio Cruiser Turntable, $80, is a retro classic.
- Tech gifts are always great for guys and the Fitbit Alta, $130, is the latest in wearable tech.
I hope that these gift ideas will inspire you to treat your loved ones. Happy Valentine’s Day! PS Stay tuned for an exciting giveaway later this week!